Thursday, February 25, 2010

komodo dragon.

"hi nate. how was your day, buddy?"





i come here everyday. i like it. yes, i heard you ask how my day was, but i already answered you in my head. my day? it was good. i like that we made cookies in school, and i got to take them home with me. i like how much fun we had and that we got to mix food coloring to make whatever color frosting we wanted. i liked watching a movie about lizards. i learned that komodo dragons can be up to 9 ft and they eat pigs! i want to see that in real life! my day was good like this cookie.

"can i just have another cookie? the light of marriage!"
"you brought those from school, nate. i don't have any cookies here. but, how was your day? was it good?"

maybe i can give this cookie to the girl next door, so that she will kiss me and be my girlfriend. im already 12 years old. i want a girlfriend like i see on tv. i watched an episode where a man and woman get married and they talked about marriage and commitment. it seems special. i want to find out. i have to go next door. 

"can i take this, and and and give it to a girl?" she asked me how my day was again. i thought i answered. 

"nate, how was your day? can you tell me that first?"
"good! how was your day? 9 feet, so you better watch out!" she says i have to have good behavior and then i can go next door- oh what is that?! i know she is talking to me about where i heard "the light of marriage," but i don't really remember the show i heard it from. she thanked me for caring enough to ask how her day is going, but i always care. i just forget to ask. i try and remember, but- hey, it's snowing! my brother and i can play in the snow tomorrow if we, but- oh, i forgot to say hi to my brother when i came in. ill tell her more about my day. she will appreciate that. why did she ask about how i said komodo dragons are 9 feet? doesn't she know what i'm talking about?

"komodo dragons are the biggest of the lizard species!" i love sharing what i remember! i love twirling around and seeing all the different views all at one time. there's my brother. whoa! there he is again. luke! hey, luke! this is so fun!

"how do you know so much about komodo dragons, nate? you are very smart."





"hi, luke!"

2 comments:

  1. i've always been terrified of komodo dragons!

    beautiful post, moe.

    xoxoxo, ashe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome.... Spin Spin Spin, steal some gum, grab a pokemon card, spin some more......jump, flip, crawl under the table, spin spin spin. He is the best!

    : )

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

soul food


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones